- Wayfair Schedules Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Wayfair Announces Way Day 2020 – Launches Biggest Sales Event of the Year on September 23
- Wayfair Names Fiona Tan Global Head of Customer and Supplier Technology
- Wayfair to Participate in the Goldman Sachs 27th Annual Global Retailing Conference
- Wayfair Inc. Prices Offering of $1.32 Billion Convertible Senior Notes
- Wayfair Inc. Announces Proposed Offering of $1.2 Billion Convertible Senior Notes
- Wayfair Announces Second Quarter 2020 Results
Wayfair Inc (W*:MEX) closed at 5,984.14, 22.13% above the 52 week low of 4,900.00 set on Jul 02, 2020.
4,900.00Jul 02 20207,226.01Aug 11 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.40bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-7.26 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 29 2020 19:01 BST.