- Wayfair Joins Boston While Black as Founding Partner
- Perigold Welcomes Keaton Industries, an Aidan Gray Lighting Collection Designed by Diane Keaton, as the Exclusive E-Commerce Retail Partner
- Wayfair Schedules Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Wayfair to Pay All U.S. Employees a Minimum of $15 Per Hour
- Wayfair Donates Over $12 Million in 2020 to Social Impact Initiatives Globally
- Wayfair Names Michael E. Sneed to its Board of Directors
- Wayfair Honors Military Veterans, Commits to Creating Accessible Homes and Career Opportunities for the Military Community
- Wayfair Announces Third Quarter 2020 Results
As of last trade,
Wayfair Inc (W*:MEX) traded at 5,793.88, 26.09% above the 52 week low of 4,595.00 set on Dec 29, 2020.
4,595.00Dec 29 20207,226.01Aug 11 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||29.27bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.73 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 22 2021 14:04 GMT.