- Wayfair Schedules Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Wayfair Announces Way Day 2020 – Launches Biggest Sales Event of the Year on September 23
- Wayfair Names Fiona Tan Global Head of Customer and Supplier Technology
- Wayfair to Participate in the Goldman Sachs 27th Annual Global Retailing Conference
- Wayfair Inc. Prices Offering of $1.32 Billion Convertible Senior Notes
- Wayfair Inc. Announces Proposed Offering of $1.2 Billion Convertible Senior Notes
- Wayfair Announces Second Quarter 2020 Results
Wayfair Inc (1WF:MUN) closed at 242.55, -16.99% below its 52-week high of 292.20, set on Aug 24, 2020.
22.99Mar 20 2020292.20Aug 24 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||26.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-7.26 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 29 2020 07:00 BST.