- Wayfair to Pay All U.S. Employees a Minimum of $15 Per Hour
- Wayfair Donates Over $12 Million in 2020 to Social Impact Initiatives Globally
- Wayfair Names Michael E. Sneed to its Board of Directors
- Wayfair Honors Military Veterans, Commits to Creating Accessible Homes and Career Opportunities for the Military Community
- Wayfair Announces Third Quarter 2020 Results
As of last trade
Wayfair Inc (1WF:MUN) traded at 242.00, -17.18% below its 52-week high of 292.20, set on Aug 24, 2020.
22.99Mar 20 2020292.20Aug 24 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||29.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.73 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 22 2021 07:04 GMT.