- Wayfair Names Michael E. Sneed to its Board of Directors
- Wayfair Honors Military Veterans, Commits to Creating Accessible Homes and Career Opportunities for the Military Community
- Wayfair Announces Third Quarter 2020 Results
- Wayfair Schedules Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Wayfair Announces Way Day 2020 – Launches Biggest Sales Event of the Year on September 23
- Wayfair Names Fiona Tan Global Head of Customer and Supplier Technology
- Wayfair to Participate in the Goldman Sachs 27th Annual Global Retailing Conference
Wayfair Inc (1WF:DUS) closed at 210.00, -28.08% below its 52-week high of 292.00, set on Aug 25, 2020.
90.00Apr 23 2020292.00Aug 25 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.50bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.73 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 26 2020 18:31 GMT.