- Wayfair Names Michael E. Sneed to its Board of Directors
- Wayfair Honors Military Veterans, Commits to Creating Accessible Homes and Career Opportunities for the Military Community
- Wayfair Announces Third Quarter 2020 Results
- Wayfair Schedules Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Wayfair Announces Way Day 2020 – Launches Biggest Sales Event of the Year on September 23
- Wayfair Names Fiona Tan Global Head of Customer and Supplier Technology
- Wayfair to Participate in the Goldman Sachs 27th Annual Global Retailing Conference
As of last trade
Wayfair Inc (W:NYQ) traded at 251.79, -27.87% below its 52-week high of 349.08, set on Aug 24, 2020.
21.70Mar 19 2020349.08Aug 24 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.72bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.73 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 24 2020 14:35 GMT.