- Wayfair Announces Way Day 2020 – Launches Biggest Sales Event of the Year on September 23
- Wayfair Names Fiona Tan Global Head of Customer and Supplier Technology
- Wayfair to Participate in the Goldman Sachs 27th Annual Global Retailing Conference
- Wayfair Inc. Prices Offering of $1.32 Billion Convertible Senior Notes
- Wayfair Inc. Announces Proposed Offering of $1.2 Billion Convertible Senior Notes
- Wayfair Announces Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Wayfair Schedules Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Wayfair Inc (W:NYQ) closed at 283.86, -18.68% below its 52-week high of 349.08, set on Aug 24, 2020.
21.70Mar 19 2020349.08Aug 24 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||27.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-7.26 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 24 2020 21:10 BST.