- Wayfair to Present at the Jefferies 2019 Consumer Conference
- Wayfair Announces First Quarter 2019 Results
- Wayfair to Present at the 47th Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference
- Perigold Welcomes Renowned Design Brands to its Prestigious Portfolio of Luxury Furnishings
- Way Day is Here! Wayfair Kicks Off its Retail Holiday for Home Today with Lowest Prices of the Year and Free Shipping for a Full 36 Hours
- Wayfair Schedules First Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Wayfair Announces Way Day 2019 – Launches Biggest Sales Event of the Year on April 10th
- Wayfair Expands to Physical Retail with First Brick & Mortar Store
As of last trade
Wayfair Inc (W:NYQ) traded at 159.83, -8.00% below its 52-week high of 173.72, set on Mar 21, 2019.
76.60Nov 20 2018173.72Mar 21 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.50bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-6.61 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 18 2019 15:24 BST.