- U.S. Department of Energy Extends Fluor-led Savannah River Site Management and Operating Contract through September 2027
- Fluor Selected for Expansion of Large-Scale Biologics Manufacturing Facility in Scandinavia
- Fluor Announces First Copper from Anglo American’s Quellaveco Mining Project in Peru
- Fluor Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Fluor’s Roya Noorbakhsh and Laura Ware Named P3 Champions of the Year by the American Road & Transportation Builders Association
- Fluor Awarded Contract for New Fortress Energy Fast Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Project
- Fluor Corporation to Hold Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call
Fluor Corp (0IQC:LSE) closed at 25.25, -17.62% below its 52-week high of 30.65, set on Apr 19, 2022.
15.85Sep 30 202130.65Apr 19 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.42bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3515 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 30 2022 16:22 BST.