- Fluor Issues Statement Regarding Recent Decision on Pantex Plant and Y-12 National Security Complex Contract Award
- Fluor Reports First Quarter 2022 Results
- Fluor Joint Venture Completes Los Angeles International Airport’s Automated People Mover Train Guideway Structure
- Fluor Selected for Facilities Repair and Renewal Contract by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING NuScale Power Completes Merger with Spring Valley Acquisition Corp. to Create World’s First and Only Publicly Traded Provider of Transformational Small Modular Nuclear Reactor Technology
- Fluor Corporation to Hold First Quarter Earnings Conference Call
- Fluor Announces Japan Bank for International Cooperation Investment of $110 Million Into NuScale Power
- Fluor Joint Venture Receives Final Notice-to-Proceed on Interstate 35E Phase 2 Project in Dallas
- Fluor Joint Venture Completes Union Square Branch of Boston Green Line Extension
Fluor Corp (0IQC:LSE) closed at 26.01, -15.15% below its 52-week high of 30.65, set on Apr 19, 2022.
14.44Sep 21 202130.65Apr 19 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.77bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.7588 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 24 2022 17:36 BST.