- Fluor Awarded Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management Services Contract for Iluka’s Eneabba Rare Earths Refinery in Australia
- Fluor Selected for Interstate 35 Capital Express South Project in Austin, Texas
- Fluor Issues Statement Regarding Recent Decision on Pantex Plant and Y-12 National Security Complex Contract Award
- Fluor Reports First Quarter 2022 Results
- Fluor Joint Venture Completes Los Angeles International Airport’s Automated People Mover Train Guideway Structure
- Fluor Selected for Facilities Repair and Renewal Contract by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING NuScale Power Completes Merger with Spring Valley Acquisition Corp. to Create World’s First and Only Publicly Traded Provider of Transformational Small Modular Nuclear Reactor Technology
- Fluor Corporation to Hold First Quarter Earnings Conference Call
Fluor Corp (FLR*:MEX) closed at 498.00, -18.45% below its 52-week high of 610.69, set on Mar 30, 2022.
300.00Sep 13 2021610.69Mar 30 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.35bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.7588 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 17 2022 11:30 BST.