- Fluor Corporation to Hold Fourth Quarter & Year End Earnings Conference Call
- Fluor Awarded Position on U.S. General Services Administration’s Multiple Award Schedule Contract
- Fluor-Led JV Completes A9 Roadways Project in Amsterdam
- World’s First Carbon Removal Plant Converting Wood Waste to Hydrogen
- Fluor-Backed NuScale Power Signs Agreement to Accelerate Small Modular Reactor Commercialization
- NuScale Power, the Industry-Leading Provider of Transformational Small Modular Nuclear Reactor Technology, Announces Plans to Go Public via Merger with Spring Valley Acquisition Corp.
- Fluor to Participate in the Credit Suisse 9th Annual Industrials Conference
- Fluor-led Team Selected for Y-12 National Security Complex and Pantex Plant Management and Operating Contract by U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration
- Fluor Wins Three Construction Project Industry Awards
- Fluor Joint Venture Reaches Milestone with Completion of Bypass Structure as Part of Chicago Transit Authority’s Red and Purple Modernization Program
As of last trade
Fluor Corp (FLU:FRA) traded at 19.91, -11.23% below its 52-week high of 22.43, set on Jan 05, 2022.
12.33Sep 21 202122.43Jan 05 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.22bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.07 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Feb 28 2020|
|Div pay-date||Apr 02 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 19 2022 07:03 GMT.