- Fluor Sells AMECO South America to STRACON Group
- Fluor Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
- Dow Awards Fluor Front-End Engineering and Design for its Proposed Net-Zero Ethylene and Derivatives Complex in Canada
- Fluor Selected for Agilent Life Sciences Facility Expansion in Colorado
- Fluor Joint Venture Selected for A27 HHZ Everdingen-Hooipolder Roadway Project in the Netherlands
- Fluor Corporation to Hold Fourth Quarter & Year End Earnings Conference Call
- Fluor Selected for Skouries Project in Greece
- Fluor Announces Full Redemption of Its 1.750% Senior Notes Due 2023
Fluor Corp (FLU:DUS) closed at 26.94, 25.72% above the 52 week low of 21.43 set on Jul 06, 2022.
21.43Jul 06 202235.68Mar 06 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||4.18bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6689 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2023 20:01 BST.