- Fluor Awarded Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management Services Contract for Iluka’s Eneabba Rare Earths Refinery in Australia
- Fluor Selected for Interstate 35 Capital Express South Project in Austin, Texas
- Fluor Issues Statement Regarding Recent Decision on Pantex Plant and Y-12 National Security Complex Contract Award
- Fluor Reports First Quarter 2022 Results
- Fluor Joint Venture Completes Los Angeles International Airport’s Automated People Mover Train Guideway Structure
- Fluor Selected for Facilities Repair and Renewal Contract by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING NuScale Power Completes Merger with Spring Valley Acquisition Corp. to Create World’s First and Only Publicly Traded Provider of Transformational Small Modular Nuclear Reactor Technology
Fluor Corp (FLU:DUS) closed at 21.64, -23.67% below its 52-week high of 28.35, set on Apr 19, 2022.
12.26Sep 21 202128.35Apr 19 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.7588 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 06 2022 17:00 BST.