- Fluor Joint Venture Begins Work to Reconstruct Chicago Transit Authority’s North Main Curve to Speed Service
- Fluor’s Tricia Thibodeaux Named Vice Chair of the Construction Industry Institute for 2022
- Fluor Corporation to Hold Fourth Quarter & Year End Earnings Conference Call
- Fluor Awarded Position on U.S. General Services Administration’s Multiple Award Schedule Contract
- Fluor-Led JV Completes A9 Roadways Project in Amsterdam
- World’s First Carbon Removal Plant Converting Wood Waste to Hydrogen
- Fluor-Backed NuScale Power Signs Agreement to Accelerate Small Modular Reactor Commercialization
- NuScale Power, the Industry-Leading Provider of Transformational Small Modular Nuclear Reactor Technology, Announces Plans to Go Public via Merger with Spring Valley Acquisition Corp.
- Fluor to Participate in the Credit Suisse 9th Annual Industrials Conference
- Fluor-led Team Selected for Y-12 National Security Complex and Pantex Plant Management and Operating Contract by U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration
As of last trade
Fluor Corp (FLU:DUS) traded at 19.09, -14.72% below its 52-week high of 22.38, set on Dec 14, 2021.
12.26Sep 21 202122.38Dec 14 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.07bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.07 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Feb 28 2020|
|Div pay-date||Apr 02 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 25 2022 13:01 GMT.