- Stork Awarded Five-Year Asset Integrity Contract on the United Kingdom Continental Shelf
- Fluor to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Fluor Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
- Fluor Corporation to Hold First Quarter Earnings Conference Call
- Fluor’s Carbon Capture Technology Selected by Federated Co-Operatives Ltd. for Renewable Diesel Facility in Canada
- Fluor Signs MOU with Longview Fusion Energy Systems to Support Innovative Laser Fusion Power Commercialization
- Fluor Joint Venture Awarded U.S. Department of Energy Hanford Integrated Tank Disposition Contract
- Fluor Sells AMECO South America to STRACON Group
Fluor Corp (FLR:NYQ) closed at 29.53, 36.24% above the 52 week low of 21.68 set on Jul 06, 2022.
21.68Jul 06 202238.20Mar 03 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||3.81bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4226 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 02 2023 23:30 BST.