- Fluor-Led Southern Gateway Project Opens to Traffic in Dallas
- Fluor Breaks Ground on I-35 Capital Express South Project in Austin, Texas
- Fluor Achieves Substantial Engineering Completion for Albemarle Lithium Conversion Project
- Fluor to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Fluor Awarded Contract for Imperial Renewable Diesel Project in Canada
- Fluor Awarded Two Contracts for the BASF Zhanjiang Verbund Site Project in China
- U.S. Department of Energy Extends Fluor-led Savannah River Site Management and Operating Contract through September 2027
- Fluor Selected for Expansion of Large-Scale Biologics Manufacturing Facility in Scandinavia
As of last trade
Fluor Corp (FLR:NYQ) traded at 33.78, -2.43% below its 52-week high of 34.62, set on Nov 08, 2022.
19.80Feb 24 202234.62Nov 08 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.78bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5303 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 01 2022 14:45 GMT.