- DGAP-DD: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA english
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Henkel strives for gender parity by 2025
- DGAP-News: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Henkel delivers significant organic sales growth in the first quarter
- DGAP-Adhoc: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Henkel delivers significant organic sales growth in the first quarter of 2022 and updates the outlook for fiscal 2022
- DGAP-PVR: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
HENKEL& KGAA PRF (0IZC:LSE) closed at 62.04, -15.53% above its 52-week low of 73.45, set on Jun 07, 2013.
73.45Jun 07 201375.62Jun 04 2013
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||27.20bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.76 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.85 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.96%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 05 2022|
|Div pay-date||Apr 07 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2022 18:13 BST.