- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Henkel offers 18-month rotational program for digital talents
- DGAP-DD: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA english
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Henkel strives for gender parity by 2025
- DGAP-News: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Henkel delivers significant organic sales growth in the first quarter
- DGAP-Adhoc: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Henkel delivers significant organic sales growth in the first quarter of 2022 and updates the outlook for fiscal 2022
- DGAP-PVR: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
Henkel AG & Co KGaA (HENE:FRA) closed at 14.20, 2.16% above its 52-week low of 13.90, set on Jun 20, 2022.
13.90Jun 20 202219.90Jul 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.9737 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.76%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 05 2022|
|Div pay-date||Apr 18 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 01 2022 07:01 BST.