- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Henkel offers 18-month rotational program for digital talents
- DGAP-DD: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA english
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Henkel strives for gender parity by 2025
- DGAP-News: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Henkel delivers significant organic sales growth in the first quarter
- DGAP-Adhoc: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Henkel delivers significant organic sales growth in the first quarter of 2022 and updates the outlook for fiscal 2022
- DGAP-PVR: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
Henkel AG & Co KGaA (HEN3:GER) closed at 60.36, 6.72% above its 52-week low of 56.56, set on Apr 29, 2022.
56.56Apr 29 202290.96Jun 24 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||26.09bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.76 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.85 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.06%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 05 2022|
|Div pay-date||Apr 07 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 24 2022 16:36 BST.