- DGAP-DD: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA english
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Henkel strives for gender parity by 2025
- DGAP-News: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Henkel delivers significant organic sales growth in the first quarter
- DGAP-Adhoc: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Henkel delivers significant organic sales growth in the first quarter of 2022 and updates the outlook for fiscal 2022
- DGAP-PVR: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
Henkel AG & Co KGaA (HEN:FRA) closed at 61.10, 7.48% above its 52-week low of 56.85, set on Apr 29, 2022.
56.85Apr 29 202283.30May 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||27.20bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.76 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.83 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.97%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 05 2022|
|Div pay-date||Apr 07 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2022 16:18 BST.