- Henkel plans 'targeted acquisitions' to drive growth
- A stronger dollar: the corporate impact
- Adidas: going the distance
- New Adidas chief to revamp Reebok brand
- New Henkel chief eyes renewed focus on growth
- Global bond issuance highest in nearly a decade
- Negative-yielding bonds pose questions for investors
- The twisted logic of negative interest rates
- Henkel/Sanofi: the positives of negatives
- Negative-yielding bonds: Why buy them? Why sell them?
Henkel & Co KGaA AG (HEN:BER) closed at 104.45, -0.21% below its 52-week high of 104.67, set on Oct 05, 2016.
80.21Feb 29 2016104.67Oct 05 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.45 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.39%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 12 2016|
|Div pay-date||Apr 12 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 23 2017 07:00 GMT.