- UBS to merge equity with capital markets unit in Asia Pacific
- Singapore backs up its fintech ambitions with new initiatives
- Central banks should embrace digital currencies, Axel Weber says
- Regulators plan eleventh-hour change to Mifid share-trading rules
- UBS set to move 250 people from London due to Brexit
- UBS 'more and more unlikely' to move 1,000 jobs from London
- UK tax authorities warn banks against aggressive avoidance
- How big is the risk of another Black Monday equities crash?
- Foreign banks plan Saudi expansion amid economic reform
- Hong Kong regulator expands IPO probe to 15 banks and securities firms
UBS Group AG (0UB:FRA) closed at 13.05, 2.23% above its 52-week low of 12.77, set on Jul 12, 2018.
12.77Jul 12 201816.80Jan 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5438 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.12%|
|Div ex-date||May 07 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 09 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 20 2018 14:59 BST.