- Everest Medicines Announces Signing of an MOU for Strategic Cooperation with Guangdong Academy of Medical Sciences in Renal Diseases
- Everest Medicines Announces Approval of Xerava in China for the Treatment of Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections in Adult Patients
- Everest Medicines to Announce Full-Year 2022 Financial Results on March 31, 2023
- Everest Medicines Announces Partner Calliditas Therapeutics Reports Positive Topline Results from Phase 3 NefIgArd Trial Evaluating Nefecon in IgA Nephropathy
- Everest Medicines Announces Silicon Valley Bank Developments Have Minimal Impact on Company
- Everest Medicines Hosts Ceremony to Celebrate Commencement of Operations at its State-of-the-Art mRNA Vaccine Manufacturing Facility
- Everest Medicines Announces South Korea Grants Fast Track Review Designation to Nefecon for the Treatment of Primary IgA Nephropathy
- Everest Medicines Announces Top-line Data from Phase I Study of EVER206 on Healthy Subjects in China
- Everest Medicines Announces New Strategic Plans, Reinforcing Transformation into a Fully Integrated Biopharmaceutical Company
- Everest Medicines to Hold New Corporate Strategy Online Conference Calls
Everest Medicines Ltd (1952:HKG) closed at 15.12, 152.84% above the 52 week low of 5.98 set on Oct 25, 2022.
5.98Oct 25 202230.50Apr 07 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||4.95bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||-5.01 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2023 08:08 BST.