- Everest Medicines Announces Top-line Data from Phase I Study of EVER206 on Healthy Subjects in China
- Everest Medicines Announces New Strategic Plans, Reinforcing Transformation into a Fully Integrated Biopharmaceutical Company
- Everest Medicines to Hold New Corporate Strategy Online Conference Calls
- Everest Medicines Announces China NMPA Recommends Priority Review for Nefecon for the Treatment of Primary IgA Nephropathy
- Everest Medicines Commences Operations at its mRNA Vaccine Manufacturing Facility, Accelerating Evolution to a Fully-Integrated Biopharma
- Everest Medicines' Licensing Partner Pfizer Announces FDA and EMA Acceptance of Etrasimod Regulatory Submissions for Ulcerative Colitis
- Everest Medicines Announces New mRNA Rabies Vaccine Program and Achievement of Preclinical Proof-of-Concept Milestone
- Everest Medicines Announces Major Regulatory Updates in Taiwan and South Korea for Nefecon for the Treatment of Primary IgA Nephropathy
- Everest Medicines Announces New Drug Application Acceptance by China NMPA for Nefecon for the Treatment of Primary IgA Nephropathy
Everest Medicines Ltd (1952:HKG.HS) closed at 21.90, -28.20% below its 52-week high of 30.50, set on Apr 07, 2022.
5.98Oct 25 202230.50Apr 07 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.86bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||-5.09 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 07 2023 08:08 GMT.