- Everest Medicines Announces Completion of Patient Enrollment in Phase 3 Clinical Trial of Etrasimod in Asia
- Nefecon Included in the Reimbursement Drug List of "Beijing Puhui Health Insurance Program" as a First-in-Disease Therapy for IgA Nephropathy
- Everest Medicines Launches Nefecon in China's Hainan Boao Pilot Zone as a First-in-Disease Therapy for IgA Nephropathy
- Everest Medicines Announces Strategic Partnership with Shanghai Pharma Subsidiary to Accelerate the Commercialization of XERAVA in Mainland China
- Everest Medicines Announces New Drug Application Acceptance by Singapore HSA for Nefecon for the Treatment of Primary IgA Nephropathy
- Everest Medicines Announces Financial Results for Full Year Ended December 31, 2022
- Everest Medicines Receives Full Upfront Payment from Gilead for Trodelvy-Related Transaction, Boosting Pro Forma Cash Reserves
- Everest Medicines Announces Signing of an MOU for Strategic Cooperation with Guangdong Academy of Medical Sciences in Renal Diseases
- Everest Medicines Announces Approval of Xerava in China for the Treatment of Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections in Adult Patients
- Everest Medicines to Announce Full-Year 2022 Financial Results on March 31, 2023
Everest Medicines Ltd (6HN:STU) closed at 1.24, 60.62% above the 52 week low of 0.772 set on Oct 31, 2022.
0.772Oct 31 20223.26Jan 26 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||3.34bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.9398 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 09 2023.