- Everest Medicines Announces Top-line Data from Phase I Study of EVER206 on Healthy Subjects in China
- Everest Medicines Announces New Strategic Plans, Reinforcing Transformation into a Fully Integrated Biopharmaceutical Company
- Everest Medicines to Hold New Corporate Strategy Online Conference Calls
- Everest Medicines Announces China NMPA Recommends Priority Review for Nefecon for the Treatment of Primary IgA Nephropathy
- Everest Medicines Commences Operations at its mRNA Vaccine Manufacturing Facility, Accelerating Evolution to a Fully-Integrated Biopharma
- Everest Medicines' Licensing Partner Pfizer Announces FDA and EMA Acceptance of Etrasimod Regulatory Submissions for Ulcerative Colitis
- Everest Medicines Announces New mRNA Rabies Vaccine Program and Achievement of Preclinical Proof-of-Concept Milestone
- Everest Medicines Announces Major Regulatory Updates in Taiwan and South Korea for Nefecon for the Treatment of Primary IgA Nephropathy
- Everest Medicines Announces New Drug Application Acceptance by China NMPA for Nefecon for the Treatment of Primary IgA Nephropathy
Everest Medicines Ltd (6HN:MUN) closed at 3.06, -4.82% below its 52-week high of 3.22, set on Jan 30, 2023.
0.806Nov 01 20223.22Jan 30 2023
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.97bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||-5.12 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 03 2023 07:06 GMT.