- Everest Medicines Receives Approval of Investigational New Drug Application from China NMPA for EVER001, a Novel BTK Inhibitor in Development for Treatment of Renal Diseases
- Everest Medicines Appoints Rogers Yongqing Luo as Chief Executive Officer to Lead Next Stage of Company Growth
- Everest Medicines Announces the Departure of CEO, Kerry Blanchard
- Everest Medicines Announces Interim Results for First Half of 2022
- Everest Medicines Enters into Agreement with Gilead Sciences for Trodelvy in Asia Territories
- Everest Medicines Announces Regulatory Update and Strategic Partnership for Xerava™ in Taiwan
- Everest Medicines Announces European Commission Grants Approval of Kinpeygo® for Adults with Primary IgA Nephropathy to our Partner Calliditas Therapeutics
Everest Medicines Ltd (6HN:FRA) closed at 1.12, 5.46% above its 52-week low of 1.06, set on Sep 23, 2022.
1.06Sep 23 20225.90Sep 27 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.62bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||-4.84 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 27 2022 07:24 BST.