- Shareholding notification with reference to Transparency Law
- Aperam announces the publication of its Annual Report 2020 S.A.
- Designated Person Notification
- Aperam's Ten Year Journey - Sustainable by design - Made for Live
- Full year and fourth quarter 2020 results
- Aperam announces dividend payment schedule for 2021
As of last trade
Aperam SA (7AA:DEU) traded at 44.67, -0.78% below its 52-week high of 45.02, set on Apr 27, 2021.
21.14May 15 202045.02Apr 27 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.54bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||2.18 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.75 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.97%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 02 2021|
|Div pay-date||Mar 25 2021|
|Next div ex-date||May 14 2021|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 11 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 06 2021 10:25 BST.