- Shareholding notification with reference to Transparency Law
- Aperam announces the publication of its Annual Report 2020 S.A.
- Designated Person Notification
- Aperam's Ten Year Journey - Sustainable by design - Made for Live
- Aperam announces dividend payment schedule for 2021
- Full year and fourth quarter 2020 results
- Total number of voting rights and capital with reference to Transparency Law
- Aperam announces its financial calendar for 2021
As of last trade
Aperam SA (APAM:AEX) traded at 35.09, -9.59% below its 52-week high of 38.81, set on Jan 21, 2021.
15.07Mar 19 202038.81Jan 21 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.78bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||2.18 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.75 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.03%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 02 2021|
|Div pay-date||Mar 25 2021|
|Next div ex-date||May 14 2021|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 11 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 08 2021 12:40 GMT.