- Aperam announces the publication of its Annual Report 2020 S.A.
- Designated Person Notification
- Aperam's Ten Year Journey - Sustainable by design - Made for Live
- Aperam announces dividend payment schedule for 2021
- Full year and fourth quarter 2020 results
- Total number of voting rights and capital with reference to Transparency Law
- Aperam announces its financial calendar for 2021
- Designated Persons Notifications
As of last trade
Aperam SA (7AA:FRA) traded at 35.64, -6.24% below its 52-week high of 38.01, set on Feb 10, 2021.
15.12Mar 19 202038.01Feb 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.80bn EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.75 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.04%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 12 2020|
|Div pay-date||Dec 09 2020|
|Next div ex-date||Mar 02 2021|
|Next div pay-date||Mar 25 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 25 2021 09:17 GMT.