- Shareholding notification with reference to Transparency Law
- Aperam announces the publication of its Annual Report 2020 S.A.
- Designated Person Notification
- Aperam announces dividend payment schedule for 2021
- Full year and fourth quarter 2020 results
- Aperam's Ten Year Journey - Sustainable by design - Made for Live
Aperam SA (7AA:DUS) closed at 42.70, -3.20% below its 52-week high of 44.11, set on Apr 19, 2021.
21.03Apr 21 202044.11Apr 19 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.48bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||2.18 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.75 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.05%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 02 2021|
|Div pay-date||Mar 25 2021|
|Next div ex-date||May 14 2021|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 11 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 20 2021 18:31 BST.