- Shareholding notification with reference to Transparency Law
- Aperam announces the publication of its Annual Report 2020 S.A.
- Designated Person Notification
- Aperam's Ten Year Journey - Sustainable by design - Made for Live
- Full year and fourth quarter 2020 results
- Aperam announces dividend payment schedule for 2021
- Total number of voting rights and capital with reference to Transparency Law
- Aperam announces its financial calendar for 2021
Aperam SA (7AA:STU) closed at 34.65, -8.62% below its 52-week high of 37.92, set on Jan 07, 2021.
15.22Mar 19 202037.92Jan 07 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.78bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||2.18 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.75 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.05%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 02 2021|
|Div pay-date||Mar 25 2021|
|Next div ex-date||May 14 2021|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 11 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 05 2021.