- Justice for all? Inside the legal aid crisis
- BAE ties up £5bn Qatar deal for Typhoon fighters
- Candriam to divest fully from companies with coal, tobacco exposure
- Aerospace body warns that Brussels is risking Brexit disruption
- Is the UK’s proposed new fighter jet a pipe dream?
- Will Schroders Fane interest in corporate governance values?
- Business: Defence sector sees opportunity to expand
- Battle stations: Asia’s arms race hots up
- Stocks to watch: Esure, BBVA, Tui, Ashmore, Bayer, BAE, SSP
- BAE profits fall as aerospace sales fail to take off
As of last trade,
BAE Systems PLC (BSP:BER) traded at 6.67, 10.46% above the 52 week low of 6.04 set on Nov 20, 2017.
6.04Nov 20 20177.73Jul 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.66bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2405 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2503 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.74%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 19 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 01 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Oct 18 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Nov 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2018 07:08 BST.