- US and Turkey seek to avoid rupture with Saudi Arabia
- BAE set to brave controversy by attending Saudi Arabia event
- UK shipyards to submit bids to build 5 Royal Navy warships
- The London Report: BAE slides as focus shifts to Saudi contracts
- Justice for all? Inside the legal aid crisis
- BAE ties up £5bn Qatar deal for Typhoon fighters
- Candriam to divest fully from companies with coal, tobacco exposure
- Aerospace body warns that Brussels is risking Brexit disruption
- Is the UK’s proposed new fighter jet a pipe dream?
- Will Schroders Fane interest in corporate governance values?
BAE Systems PLC (BA.:LSE) closed at 545.00, 2.16% above its 52-week low of 533.50, set on Nov 20, 2017.
533.50Nov 20 2017680.60Jul 19 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.41bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2405 |
|Annual div (ADY)||22.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.93%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 18 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 18 2018 17:03 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on BAE Systems PLC shares was Buy at 641.00 on 01 Aug 2018Read the full article