- What impact will Facebook scandal have?
- The London Report: BP rises as turnround prospects hailed
- Stocks to watch: William Hill, Shire, Pearson, Qinetiq, Caterpillar
- Opening Quote: Capita bets on raising new capital
- Business travel to northern England rises ahead of Brexit
- Reviving a demoralised workforce at the UK’s Serious Fraud Office
- India to re-equip air force with over 100 new fighters
- Jacob Zuma makes first court appearance in arms graft case
- Zuma trial adjourned until June after former president appears in court
- Jacob Zuma to appear in court to face multiple corruption charges
As of last trade
BAE Systems PLC (BSP:FRA) traded at 7.22, -8.03% below its 52-week high of 7.85, set on Jun 19, 2017.
6.02Nov 15 20177.85Jun 19 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.40bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2675 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2488 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.42%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 19 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 18 2018 12:05 BST.