- UK shipyards to submit bids to build 5 Royal Navy warships
- The London Report: BAE slides as focus shifts to Saudi contracts
- Justice for all? Inside the legal aid crisis
- BAE ties up £5bn Qatar deal for Typhoon fighters
- Candriam to divest fully from companies with coal, tobacco exposure
- Aerospace body warns that Brussels is risking Brexit disruption
- Is the UK’s proposed new fighter jet a pipe dream?
- Will Schroders Fane interest in corporate governance values?
- Business: Defence sector sees opportunity to expand
- Battle stations: Asia’s arms race hots up
BAE Systems PLC (BSP:DUS) closed at 6.39, 6.02% above its 52-week low of 6.03, set on Nov 15, 2017.
6.03Nov 15 20177.73Jul 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.66bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2405 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2503 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.75%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 19 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 01 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Oct 18 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Nov 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2018 16:06 BST.