- Stocks to watch: Esure, BBVA, Tui, Ashmore, Bayer, BAE, SSP
- BAE profits fall as aerospace sales fail to take off
- Fast Europe Open: UK house prices, eurozone manufacturing PMI
- Qatar spends £3bn as vote of confidence in post-Brexit Britain
- Zimbabwe elections, UK bank earnings, US monetary policy
- Why the UK has national security fears over China’s Huawei
- What impact will Facebook scandal have?
- The London Report: BP rises as turnround prospects hailed
- Stocks to watch: William Hill, Shire, Pearson, Qinetiq, Caterpillar
- Opening Quote: Capita bets on raising new capital
BAE Systems PLC (BSP:DUS) closed at 6.98, -9.66% below its 52-week high of 7.73, set on Jul 16, 2018.
6.03Nov 15 20177.73Jul 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.96bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2405 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2468 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.48%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 19 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 01 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Oct 18 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Nov 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 15 2018 16:06 BST.