- CF Industries Joins Hydrogen Council to Further Commitment to Clean Energy Economy
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. to Participate in BofA Securities 2020 Virtual Hydrogen Conference
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Reports Nine Month 2020 Net Earnings of $230 Million, EBITDA of $982 Million
- CF Industries Announces Commitment to Clean Energy Economy
As of last trade
CF Industries Holdings Inc (C4F:DUS) traded at 35.20, -9.37% below its 52-week high of 38.84, set on Feb 06, 2020.
18.74Mar 18 202038.84Feb 06 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.28bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.32 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.01 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.88%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 13 2020|
|Div pay-date||Nov 30 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 25 2021 14:00 GMT.