- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2019 Net Earnings of $90 Million, EBITDA of $301 Million
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Announces Dates for First Quarter 2019 Results and Conference Call
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF:NYQ) closed at 42.47, 9.18% above its 52-week low of 38.90, set on Mar 08, 2019.
38.90Mar 08 201956.51Oct 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.39bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.44 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.83%|
|Div ex-date||May 14 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 31 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 17 2019 21:01 BST.