- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Names Susan L. Menzel Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Net Earnings of $3 Million and EBITDA of $275 Million; Adjusted Net Earnings of $23 Million and Adjusted EBITDA of $303 Million
- CF Industries Terminates Tax Benefits Preservation Plan
- John W. Eaves and Michael J. Toelle Elected to Board of Directors of CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Announces Dates for Second Quarter 2017 Results and Conference Call
CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF:NYQ) closed at 36.89, -1.07% below its 52-week high of 37.29, set on Oct 16, 2017.
22.18Nov 03 201637.29Oct 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.59 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.26%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 11 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 31 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Nov 14 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Nov 30 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 16 2017 21:01 BST.