- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter Net Earnings of $465 Million and EBITDA of $224 Million; Adjusted Net Loss of $3 Million and Adjusted EBITDA of $260 Million
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. to Exercise Right to Purchase All Publicly Traded Units of Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Announces Dates for Fourth Quarter 2017 Results and Conference Call
- CF Industries Announces Early Tender Results and Upsizing of Its Tender Offer for 7.125% Senior Notes Due 2020
- CF Industries Announces Pricing of Tender Offer for 7.125% Senior Notes Due 2020
CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF:NYQ) closed at 38.33, -14.82% below its 52-week high of 45.00, set on Mar 06, 2018.
25.04May 03 201745.00Mar 06 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.94bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.59 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.13%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 15 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 28 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 20:00 BST.