- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Announces Dates for First Quarter 2018 Results and Conference Call
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter Net Earnings of $465 Million and EBITDA of $224 Million; Adjusted Net Loss of $3 Million and Adjusted EBITDA of $260 Million
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. to Exercise Right to Purchase All Publicly Traded Units of Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Announces Dates for Fourth Quarter 2017 Results and Conference Call
CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF:NYQ) closed at 38.72, -13.96% below its 52-week high of 45.00, set on Mar 06, 2018.
25.04May 03 201745.00Mar 06 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.04bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5691 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.10%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 15 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 28 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 20 2018 21:05 BST.