- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Net Earnings of $3 Million and EBITDA of $275 Million; Adjusted Net Earnings of $23 Million and Adjusted EBITDA of $303 Million
- CF Industries Terminates Tax Benefits Preservation Plan
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- John W. Eaves and Michael J. Toelle Elected to Board of Directors of CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Announces Dates for Second Quarter 2017 Results and Conference Call
- CF Industries Announces Receipt of Federal Tax Refunds Totaling Approximately $815 Million
As of last trade,
CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF:NYQ) traded at 29.02, 31.91% above the 52 week low of 22.00 set on Oct 13, 2016.
22.00Oct 13 201637.17Jan 25 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.07bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.59 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.12%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 11 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 31 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 18 2017 19:07 BST.