- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Reports First Half 2020 Net Earnings of $258 Million, EBITDA of $786 Million
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Announces Dates for First Half and Second Quarter 2020 Results and Conference Call
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- NIRI Chicago Elects 2020-2021 Officers and Directors
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
As of last trade,
CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF:NYQ) traded at 34.91, 76.94% above the 52 week low of 19.73 set on Mar 18, 2020.
19.73Mar 18 202052.30Sep 16 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.48bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.75 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.43%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||Aug 31 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 14 2020 15:42 BST.