- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2020 Net Earnings of $68 Million, EBITDA of $314 Million
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Announces Change in Location and Time of 2020 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Announces Dates for First Quarter 2020 Results and Conference Call
CF Industries Holdings Inc (C4F:STU) closed at 26.01, 36.98% above the 52 week low of 18.99 set on Mar 19, 2020.
18.99Mar 19 202047.48Aug 01 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.28bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.13 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.11 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.27%|
|Div ex-date||May 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||May 29 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 03 2020.