- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Announces Planned Schedule for First, Second and Third Quarter 2021 Results and Conference Calls
- CF Industries Publishes 2020 Annual Report and Sustainability Report, Launches Brand Refresh Recognizing Commitment to Clean Energy
- Deborah L. DeHaas Nominated for Election to Board of Directors of CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Reports Full Year 2020 Net Earnings of $317 Million, EBITDA of $1,316 Million, Adjusted EBITDA of $1,350 Million
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Announces Redemption of Senior Secured Notes Due 2021
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Announces Dates for Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2020 Results and Conference Call
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF:DEU) closed at 38.20, -10.75% below its 52-week high of 42.80, set on Mar 16, 2021.
21.60Oct 28 202042.80Mar 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.06bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.47 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.9901 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.55%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 12 2021|
|Div pay-date||Feb 26 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 20 2021 17:30 BST.