- CF Industries Publishes 2020 Annual Report and Sustainability Report, Launches Brand Refresh Recognizing Commitment to Clean Energy
- Deborah L. DeHaas Nominated for Election to Board of Directors of CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Reports Full Year 2020 Net Earnings of $317 Million, EBITDA of $1,316 Million, Adjusted EBITDA of $1,350 Million
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Announces Redemption of Senior Secured Notes Due 2021
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Announces Dates for Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2020 Results and Conference Call
As of last trade
CF Industries Holdings Inc (C4F:BRN) traded at 32.02, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 32.02, set on Aug 13, 2020.
32.02Aug 13 202032.02Aug 13 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.13bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.47 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.07 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Feb 12 2021|
|Div pay-date||Feb 26 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 13 2020.