- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Announces Dates for Nine Month and Third Quarter 2020 Results and Conference Call
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Reports First Half 2020 Net Earnings of $258 Million, EBITDA of $786 Million
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Announces Dates for First Half and Second Quarter 2020 Results and Conference Call
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- NIRI Chicago Elects 2020-2021 Officers and Directors
CF Industries Holdings Inc (C4F:BRN) closed at 32.02, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 32.02, set on Aug 13, 2020.
32.02Aug 13 202032.02Aug 13 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.51bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.75 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.09 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.41%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||Aug 31 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 13 2020.