- Roche to present data from one of the most comprehensive oncology portfolios at the 2021 ASCO Annual Meeting showcasing advancements for people living with cancer
- Roche’s Tecentriq approved by European Commission as a first-line monotherapy treatment for people with a type of metastatic non-small cell lung cancer
- US FDA Advisory Committee votes in favour of maintaining accelerated approval of Roche’s Tecentriq for previously untreated metastatic bladder cancer
- Roche launches new ways to use their cardiovascular tests empowering clinicians to improve diagnosis and treatment of millions of people
- US FDA Advisory Committee votes in favour of maintaining accelerated approval of Roche’s Tecentriq for PD-L1-positive, metastatic triple-negative breast cancer
- CHMP recommends EU approval of Roche’s ENSPRYNG (satralizumab) for adults and adolescents with neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder (NMOSD)
- Roche receives FDA approval for first companion diagnostic to identify endometrial cancer patients eligible for immunotherapy
- Roche purchases shares in tender offer for GenMark Diagnostics, Inc.
- Roche reports solid results in the first quarter of 2021
- Roche mit soliden Ergebnissen im ersten Quartal 2021
Roche Holding AG (RHO6:DEU) closed at 34.80, 7.35% above its 52-week low of 32.42, set on Feb 26, 2021.
32.42Feb 26 202142.85May 18 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.02 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.94%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 18 2021|
|Div pay-date||Mar 29 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 14 2021 17:51 BST.