- Roche to present data from one of the most comprehensive oncology portfolios at the 2021 ASCO Annual Meeting showcasing advancements for people living with cancer
- Roche’s Tecentriq approved by European Commission as a first-line monotherapy treatment for people with a type of metastatic non-small cell lung cancer
- US FDA Advisory Committee votes in favour of maintaining accelerated approval of Roche’s Tecentriq for previously untreated metastatic bladder cancer
- Roche launches new ways to use their cardiovascular tests empowering clinicians to improve diagnosis and treatment of millions of people
- US FDA Advisory Committee votes in favour of maintaining accelerated approval of Roche’s Tecentriq for PD-L1-positive, metastatic triple-negative breast cancer
- CHMP recommends EU approval of Roche’s ENSPRYNG (satralizumab) for adults and adolescents with neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder (NMOSD)
- Roche receives FDA approval for first companion diagnostic to identify endometrial cancer patients eligible for immunotherapy
- Roche purchases shares in tender offer for GenMark Diagnostics, Inc.
- Roche reports solid results in the first quarter of 2021
- Roche mit soliden Ergebnissen im ersten Quartal 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||8.24 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Mar 18 2021|
|Div pay-date||Mar 22 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 28 2019 17:58 BST.