- Roche’s Tecentriq approved by European Commission as a first-line monotherapy treatment for people with a type of metastatic non-small cell lung cancer
- US FDA Advisory Committee votes in favour of maintaining accelerated approval of Roche’s Tecentriq for previously untreated metastatic bladder cancer
- Roche launches new ways to use their cardiovascular tests empowering clinicians to improve diagnosis and treatment of millions of people
- US FDA Advisory Committee votes in favour of maintaining accelerated approval of Roche’s Tecentriq for PD-L1-positive, metastatic triple-negative breast cancer
- CHMP recommends EU approval of Roche’s ENSPRYNG (satralizumab) for adults and adolescents with neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder (NMOSD)
- Roche receives FDA approval for first companion diagnostic to identify endometrial cancer patients eligible for immunotherapy
- Roche purchases shares in tender offer for GenMark Diagnostics, Inc.
- Roche reports solid results in the first quarter of 2021
- Roche mit soliden Ergebnissen im ersten Quartal 2021
- Roche fait état de solides résultats au premier trimestre 2021
As of last trade
Roche Holding AG (RHO6:FRA) traded at 34.40, 5.54% above its 52-week low of 32.60, set on Feb 26, 2021.
32.60Feb 26 202142.85May 18 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.02 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.03%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 18 2021|
|Div pay-date||Mar 29 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 06 2021 09:04 BST.