- Roche launches the cobas® pulse system, an industry first professional blood glucose management solution with mobile digital health capabilities to improve patient care
- Roche introduces cobas infinity edge, a new open digital ecosystem for point of care professionals, driving improved patient outcomes and operational efficiencies in healthcare
- Roche COVID-19 At-Home Test granted FDA Emergency Use Authorization to expand access to rapid self-testing solutions in the United States
- Roche’s Polivy combination reduced the risk of disease worsening or death by 27% in people with previously untreated aggressive form of lymphoma
- Roche launches the AVENIO Edge System to simplify and automate next-generation sequencing sample preparation, reduce human error and advance precision medicine
- Interim data from phase III HAVEN 6 study demonstrate favourable safety and efficacy profile of Roche’s Hemlibra in people with moderate or mild haemophilia A
- Roche presents pivotal data at ASH 2021 for novel cancer immunotherapy mosunetuzumab
- New data from the phase II CITYSCAPE trial show encouraging results with Roche’s novel anti-TIGIT tiragolumab plus Tecentriq
- Actemra/RoActemra approved by the European Commission to treat patients with severe COVID-19
- Roche hat Rückkauf der Roche-Aktien von Novartis vollzogen
Roche Holding AG (ROGN:MEX) closed at 8,187.36, -4.14% below its 52-week high of 8,541.36, set on Dec 22, 2021.
6,616.00Apr 28 20218,541.36Dec 22 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||318.91bn CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||16.25 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 19 2022 11:30 GMT.