- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Novartis's new chief sets sights on 'productivity revolution'
- Pfizer takes on J&J with antitrust lawsuit
- Fancy investing in a theme? There's an ETF for that
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Open borders key to Swiss pharma's EU success
- Norway's sovereign fund reveals interventionist streak
- Cinven and Bain secure Stada for ?4.1bn after second push
- Novartis faces vexing decisions over asset sales
- Week in Review: July 29
Roche Holding AG (RO:SWX) closed at 233.30, 5.18% above its 52-week low of 221.80, set on Dec 02, 2016.
221.80Dec 02 2016271.75May 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||8.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.51%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 16 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 20 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 16:30 GMT.