- Novartis's new chief sets sights on 'productivity revolution'
- Pfizer takes on J&J with antitrust lawsuit
- Fancy investing in a theme? There's an ETF for that
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Open borders key to Swiss pharma's EU success
- Norway's sovereign fund reveals interventionist streak
- Cinven and Bain secure Stada for ?4.1bn after second push
- Novartis faces vexing decisions over asset sales
- Week in Review: July 29
Roche Holding AG (RO:SWX) closed at 223.40, 3.71% above its 52-week low of 215.40, set on Mar 28, 2018.
215.40Mar 28 2018268.75May 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||8.30 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.72%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 15 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 19 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2018 16:31 BST.