- CHMP recommends EU approval of Roche’s ENSPRYNG (satralizumab) for adults and adolescents with neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder (NMOSD)
- Roche receives FDA approval for first companion diagnostic to identify endometrial cancer patients eligible for immunotherapy
- Roche purchases shares in tender offer for GenMark Diagnostics, Inc.
- Roche reports solid results in the first quarter of 2021
- Roche mit soliden Ergebnissen im ersten Quartal 2021
- Roche fait état de solides résultats au premier trimestre 2021
- New data for Roche’s OCREVUS (ocrelizumab) reinforce significant benefit on slowing disease progression in relapsing and primary progressive multiple sclerosis
- Roche’s Evrysdi continues to improve motor function and survival in babies with Type 1 Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
- FDA Approves Xolair (omalizumab) Prefilled Syringe for Self-Injection Across All Indications
- Phase III prevention trial showed subcutaneous administration of investigational antibody cocktail casirivimab and imdevimab reduced risk of symptomatic COVID-19 infections by 81%
As of last trade
Roche Holding AG (RO:SWX) traded at 329.00, -7.27% below its 52-week high of 354.80, set on May 18, 2020.
292.40Oct 30 2020354.80May 18 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||9.10 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.70%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 18 2021|
|Div pay-date||Mar 22 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 23 2021 12:16 BST.