- Universal Health Services, Inc. Announces Date For Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Release And Conference Call
- Universal Health Services, Inc. To Present At September Healthcare Conferences
- Universal Health Services, Inc. Names Matt Peterson Executive Vice President and President, Behavioral Health Division
- Universal Health Services, Inc. Reports 2019 Second Quarter Financial Results And Increases To Stock Repurchase Program And Cash Dividend
- Universal Health Services, Inc. Announces Date For Second Quarter 2019 Earnings Release And Conference Call
Universal Health Services Inc (UHS:FRA) closed at 131.00, -6.83% below its 52-week high of 140.60, set on Sep 12, 2019.
99.99Jan 02 2019140.60Sep 12 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.95bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.71 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.7279 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.56%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 30 2019|
|Div pay-date||Sep 16 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2019 07:14 BST.