- Universal Health Services, Inc. To Present At Two Upcoming Healthcare Conferences In June
- Data Suggests Unexpected Behavioral Health Surge On Its Way
- /C O R R E C T I O N -- Universal Health Services, Inc./
- Universal Health Services, Inc. Reports 2020 First Quarter Financial Results And Uncertainties Related To COVID-19
- Universal Health Services, Inc. Announces Date For First Quarter 2020 Earnings Release And Conference Call
Universal Health Services Inc (UHS:STU) closed at 83.00, 36.07% above the 52 week low of 61.00 set on Mar 19, 2020.
61.00Mar 19 2020141.12Sep 11 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.95bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.19 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.87%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 28 2020|
|Div pay-date||Mar 16 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 03 2020.