- Universal Health Services, Inc. To Present At The 38th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Beaumont Health, Universal Health Services break ground on new mental health hospital
- Universal Health Services, Inc. Announces Dividend
- Universal Health Services, Inc. to Present at the 2019 Wolfe Research Healthcare Conference
- Universal Health Services, Inc. Reports 2019 Third Quarter Financial Results And Revises 2019 Full Year Earnings Guidance Range
Universal Health Services Inc (UHS:NYQ) closed at 145.03, -8.09% below its 52-week high of 157.79, set on Jul 26, 2019.
117.77May 31 2019157.79Jul 26 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.70bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.97 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.55%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 04 2019|
|Div pay-date||Dec 19 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2020 23:30 GMT.