- Universal Health Services, Inc. To Present At Two Upcoming Healthcare Conferences In June
- Data Suggests Unexpected Behavioral Health Surge On Its Way
- /C O R R E C T I O N -- Universal Health Services, Inc./
- Universal Health Services, Inc. Reports 2020 First Quarter Financial Results And Uncertainties Related To COVID-19
- Universal Health Services, Inc. Announces Date For First Quarter 2020 Earnings Release And Conference Call
Universal Health Services Inc (UHS:NYQ) closed at 91.17, 39.83% above the 52 week low of 65.20 set on Mar 19, 2020.
65.20Mar 19 2020157.79Jul 26 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.74bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.19 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 07 2020 21:10 BST.