- Universal Health Services, Inc. To Present At Two Upcoming Healthcare Conferences In June
- Data Suggests Unexpected Behavioral Health Surge On Its Way
- /C O R R E C T I O N -- Universal Health Services, Inc./
- Universal Health Services, Inc. Reports 2020 First Quarter Financial Results And Uncertainties Related To COVID-19
- Universal Health Services, Inc. Announces Date For First Quarter 2020 Earnings Release And Conference Call
Universal Health Services Inc (UHS:MEX) closed at 2,425.00, -16.35% below its 52-week high of 2,898.90, set on Sep 03, 2019.
1,888.80Mar 23 20202,898.90Sep 03 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.95bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.19 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.65%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 28 2020|
|Div pay-date||Mar 16 2020|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 28 2020 11:30 BST.