- Will the euro break out of a two-year trading band?
- After the Trump trade, markets bet on inaction
- Euro climbs to highest level in nearly two years
- Best of Lex: memory banks
- Currency worries fuel sell-off in German stocks
- Investors hold staff hostage at Australian brokerage in Shanghai
- Weaker US dollar boosts appetite for carry trades in currencies
- ECB meeting: can Draghi avoid a taper tantrum?
- Euro jumps above $1.16 in wake of Draghi comments
- Wall Street indices set record closing highs
|Currencies||EUR €||GBP £||USD $||JPY ¥|