- Demise of ‘carry trade’ spells gloom for the Australian dollar
- Don’t fret about the big build-up in emerging market debt
- Prepare for pain, hope for relief
- What’s going on at e-money firm ePayments Systems?
- Treasury yield hits record low, virus-fuelled stock sell-off deepens
- A fraying equity risk thesis
- Will economic data heighten fears of a recession in Japan?
- Government bonds rally as concerns drip back into market
- Thoughts for the weekend
|Currencies||EUR €||USD $||GBP £||JPY ¥|