Browse news and rates across dozens of international currencies, or select a currency pair for spot rate charting and data.
The symbol "arschf" is valid, but no data currently exists.
- Traders cut their bets against sterling but no-deal fears still loom
- Washington warms to the idea of a weaker dollar
- Government debt prices drop after last week’s rally
- On the brink: Britain’s economy braced for Brexit ‘shock’
- Surge in forex volatility rouses traders from slumber
- A hard Brexit could test UK’s reliance on the kindness of strangers
- Bank of England may have no choice but to join race to the bottom
- Intercontinental Exchange to launch trading in bitcoin futures
- Wall Street recovers at end of tumultuous week
- This is a currency war Donald Trump was never going to win
|Currencies||GBP £||EUR €||USD $||JPY ¥|