Browse news and rates across dozens of international currencies, or select a currency pair for spot rate charting and data.
The symbol "clpsek" is valid, but no data currently exists.
- Bank of England upends market expectations with comments on negative rates
- Technology stocks drag Wall Street lower to end volatile week
- Covid crisis has accelerated big trends in China’s favour
- Pound drops after BoE ‘explores’ negative rates
- Wall Street stocks slip even as Federal Reserve promises low rates
- US stocks rise on signs of global economic recovery
- Luxembourg strengthens status as offshore renminbi centre
- Traders switch to FX after central banks numb bond markets
- ECB chief economist warns against complacency over recovery
- Brexit tensions give sterling its worst week since March
|Currencies||GBP £||EUR €||USD $||JPY ¥|