Browse news and rates across dozens of international currencies, or select a currency pair for spot rate charting and data.
The symbol "cnypln" is valid, but no data currently exists.
- Turkey needs a serious fight against inflation
- China’s currency hits highest level since March as stocks surge
- Chinese markets embark on a ‘breakaway’ from the investing pack
- Nigeria devalues naira to close gap with unofficial rates
- China’s support for US dollar can no longer be relied upon
- Will EU talks improve the pound’s prospects?
- Investors are too complacent about emerging market risks
- Sterling’s faded illusion of sovereignty
- Singapore to probe LSE-Refinitiv deal over currency concerns
- US-China spat puts future of Hong Kong dollar in the spotlight
|Currencies||GBP £||EUR €||USD $||JPY ¥|