Browse news and rates across dozens of international currencies, or select a currency pair for spot rate charting and data.
The symbol "huftwd" is valid, but no data currently exists.
- What we can learn from the past week’s market ructions
- Global stocks and bonds fall as boost from BoE intervention wanes
- Currency markets are about to learn a lesson in defying economic gravity
- “The pound has blown up,” says Erdoğan
- UK damage just starting if market disorder is allowed to persist
- The Lex Newsletter: why it’s not just sterling that’s taking a pounding
- Renminbi falls to lowest level since 2008 as dollar strengthens
- Lebanon in move to re-peg its currency for first time in 25 years
- Not now, renminbi!
- Why the UK cannot intervene to prop up sterling