Browse news and rates across dozens of international currencies, or select a currency pair for spot rate charting and data.
The symbol "plnczk" is valid, but no data currently exists.
- Turkey cuts borrowing costs a sixth time
- IMF chief: we are rethinking our advice to emerging markets
- On CBDCs and sorcerers
- US stocks edge lower after sharp rise in coronavirus cases
- Sterling gains as traders look ahead to Sunak’s first Budget
- Brazil’s central bank steps in to shore up its currency
- US stocks close at record high as investors pin hopes on coronavirus slowing
- Euro drops to weakest level since 2017
- Patents reveal extent of China’s digital currency plans
- Asia-Pacific currencies tumble under the weight of coronavirus
|Currencies||GBP £||EUR €||USD $||JPY ¥|